ClinCheck Pro® 6.0
Cloud-based technology that transforms and streamlines digital treatment planning
Align continues to improve your digital treatment planning experience
ClinCheck Pro 6.0 provides cloud-based flexibility
- Provides the freedom to treatment plan on a Mac, PC or iPad anywhere, anytime1
- Intuitive user interface that is constantly being improved based on doctor feedback
- Utilizes ClinCheck In-Face Visualization, a clinical tool that allows doctors to visualize the ClinCheck treatment plan within an image of the patient's face
- 3D Controls enables doctors to take full control of their treatment plans by making adjustments directly on the 3D model for more efficiency and accuracy
ClinCheck In-Face Visualization enhances digital treatment planning
- A clinical tool that allows doctors to visualize the ClinCheck treatment plan within an image of the patient's face
- Provides a visual patient communication tool for higher patient interest and engagement
- Enabled by the lnvisalign Photo Uploader(IPU), which quickly and efficiently captures high-quality patient photos for patient records and seamlessly uploads them to the lnvisalign Doctor site
3D Controls in ClinCheck Pro 6.0 gives doctors full control over treatment plan modifications resulting in less back and forth with the technician
3D Controls gives you full control over treatment planning, which helps improve accuracy and efficiency
Easily visualize the cause and effect of treatment planning choices on the whole dentition in real time
Provides more precise control over the final tooth position to help you achieve your treatment goals
3D Controls toolbar includes four tools that enable you to make adjustments directly on the 3D model
Individual or multi-tooth adjustments
Easily make tooth adjustments on the 3D model like extrusion/intrusion, translation, rotation, crown angulation, root torque and crown tip.
Expand or contract posterior arches and move upper, lower or both arches as needed, while ensuring all teeth auto adjust in response
Attachments and cuts
Drag and drop conventional attachments and Precision Cuts to tooth of choice, adjust placement, size, prominence, degree of bevelling and more.
IPR and spacing
Provides several options including auto adjust for IPR and spacing and a manual option as well as the ability to keep the current IPR configuration or add no IPR at all.
Frequently asked questions
The new ClinCheck Pro 6.0 is cloud-based software and provides you with the freedom to treatment plan on PC, Mac or iPad anytime, anywhere.
ClinCheck Pro 6.0 offers you streamlined treatment planning features and a more intuitive user interface. To preview what the new software can do, an interactive product tour and dynamic tooltips are fully integrated.
This new version of ClinCheck software has been developed with feedback and insight from you, our customers and partners.
ClinCheck Pro 6.0 is cloud-based, which means you can instantly access the most current version of ClinCheck software without installing an upgrade to your computer. To access ClinCheck Pro 6.0, simply:
- Login to your Invisalign Doctor Site
- Go to Patient tab
- Select a patient
- Click the “Open ClinCheck plan” tab
These steps will automatically open your patient’s treatment plan in the new ClinCheck Pro 6.0.
- Flexibility: ClinCheck Pro 6.0 offers improved flexibility to treatment plan anytime, anywhere using a PC, Mac or iPad
- Cloud-Based: ClinCheck Pro 6.0 ensures you have the most current software during the treatment planning process; no need to download or install software to your computer
- New User Interface: Intuitive design improves user experience including placing and removing attachments, while new color scheme is designed to reduce ocular fatigue
- Product Tour: Helps to keep you up to date on new features within ClinCheck Pro 6.0 Dynamic Tooltips is a newly integrated educational feature that gives you a preview of what that ClinCheck tool can do
ClinCheck In-Face Visualization is a powerful new visualization tool that takes the treatment planning experience to the next level by allowing doctors to visualize the ClinCheck treatment plan within an image of the patient’s own face. This new tool offers greater visualization as you treatment plan each case.
ClinCheck In-Face Visualization is new visualization tool and is fully integrated into the new ClinCheck Pro 6.0 software.
- Take a “wide smile” photo using the Invisalign Photo Uploader, then submit with initial patient records
- Upon receipt of patient’s initial ClinCheck treatment plan, select “SMILE” icon on toolbar
- ClinCheck In-Face Visualization will demonstrate original patient photo and updated photo – with ClinCheck 3D model inside patient’s own face – in a side-by-side format
- Edit the ClinCheck model using 3D controls then click “Update”
- Changes made to the ClinCheck model are immediately visible in the image of the patient’s face
To learn more about these new tools and features and take a product tour, please visit ClinCheck Pro 6.0.
3D controls puts the doctor in controls of creating and making modifications to the patients treatment plan. Utilization of 3D Controls allows doctors and their Align technicians to see the intended final tooth position instead of the technician needing to interpret written notes. This may shorten the treatment planning process by helping reduce errors and need for back and forth communication.
3D Controls has a multi-tooth adjustment tool, Attachment and Cuts tool, and Arch-Form tool and a IPR and spacing tool.
What can I do with the Individual or Multi Tooth Adjustments tool in 3D Controls?
- You can make tooth adjustments directly on the 3D model: extrusion/intrusion, translation, rotation, crown angulation, root torque and crown tip.
- As you adjust one tooth all other teeth in the same arch will automatically adjust in response.
- You can lock and keep a tooth at a desired position and designate a tooth as unmovable for the duration of a treatment (e.g. crowns, implants).
- Add conventional attachments and Precision Cuts by simply dragging and dropping to the tooth of choice. And easily remove attachments and Precision Cuts by dragging them to the trash can.
- Adjust the placement and rotate conventional attachments, and change the size, prominence and degree of beveling of rectangular attachments.
- Fine-tune the mesiodistal position of Button Cutouts.
The Arch 3D tool allows you to expand or contract posterior arches. You can expand or contract only upper arch, only lower arch or both arches
As for the rest of the 3D Controls, when you make an arch modification on the 3D model, all other teeth in the adjusted arch will automatically adjust in response, and comments will be automatically generated in the Comments tab.
With the IPR and spacing 3D Controls you can choose to:
- Select the Auto Adjust option: IPR and space automatically adjusts as you make adjustments on the 3D model.
- Select the Keep Current option: to preserve the current IPR configuration.
- Select the No IPR option: all existing IPR will be removed, and no IPR will be added.
- Manually adjust IPR and space on the 3D model (add, remove or lock for specific teeth).
1. Compatible with iPad, Mac Desktop, and PC desktop. The software is not supported on Android tablets at this time.